A comprehensive course for both individuals and employers to learn the ins and out of Workplace hazardous materials and much more.
- 4 Sections
- 20 Lessons
- 1 Quiz
- 1h Duration
Introduction to WHMIS
6 Lessons0 Quizzes
- What is WHMIS?
- What is the main purpose of WHMIS?
- How often do I need to take WHMIS Training?
- What is WHMIS (GHS) Legislation in Ontario?
- What are Employers' Responsibilities under WHMIS?
- What are Workers Responsibilities under WHMIS?
WHMIS Hazards Groups
4 Lessons0 Quizzes
- What are the Hazard Groups?
- List of Hazard Classes
- What are the main concerns for each physical hazard class?
- What are the main concerns for each health hazard class?
7 Lessons0 Quizzes
- Who is responsible for labeling?
- Are there different types of labels?
- What information is required on a supplier label?
- What is a signal word?
- What is a precautionary statement?
- What does a supplier label look like?
- As a worker, what should I do when using a hazardous product?
SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
3 Lessons1 Quiz
- What is an SDS?
- What information is on the SDS?
- As a worker, when would I use an SDS?
- Final Exam
5 out of 5
Smooth, easy learning. 5/5
Very In Depth
I had done WHMIS training quite a few times, this is by far the most in depth and knowledgable course that I've seen. I would highly recommend it to anyone! -Cole Nethercott
You must be logged in to submit a review.